|Product||Bad Bad Lead|
|Type / Tags||Lead SynthKontakt InstrumentMono SynthSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Bad Bad Lead is a dedicated leadline synth offering two oscillators: a sawtooth wave sampled from a 1970s Goodwill transistor signal generator, and a super-sine sinewave oscillator one octave above, which is taken from a 1940s Taylor valve (tube) signal generator. Distortions and instabilities in the sampled waves combine to give Bad Bad Lead a singular character of its own.
- Main sawtooth oscillator sampled from a 1970s transistor-based signal generator.
- Super-sine oscillator sampled from a 1940s valve (tube) signal generator.
- Multimode filter with resonance and envelope.
- Tube drive, distortion and compression effects in the signal path.
- Oscillator Drift control for added analogue warmth.
Price: £3.95. Requires Kontakt versions 4.2.3 and later.