$119 / €99
|Type / Tags||WorldDrum KitsDrumsLoopsPercussionSound Module|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Balkan Lines is an Elastik Player-based sound module that combines a touch of pure Balkan traditions (Gypsy, Turkish, Serbian, Greek, Romanian, Slavic and other Southeastern European influence) with contemporary and progressive rhythms from Dance, Club, RnB and Marching Band. Balkan Lines is a specialized production made in close cooperation with: Superstar Orkestar - celebrated Balkan brass band and Aref Shakouri - "Violinist extraordinaire".
3.6 GB Balkan Lines, 1070 Loops and Samples
Thousands of grooves and phrases are included with some of the most complex acoustic / synthetic rhythmic blending to date. The stylings include a diverse assortment from Reggaeton to House / RnB Hip Hop as well as traditional Pop influence. The mix-lines deliver an "inspiring overview" and supply an "immersive brainwave of the beats inner drive". The drum parts without the back-lines are "punchy and groovy enough to get any listener to bounce in their seats". And the high quality acoustic instrumentals and synthetic samples can be applied and used in endless project formats.
Balkan Lines also features high quality samples and phrases of:
- Acoustic and Electric Guitar.
- Gypsy style Vocals and Claps.
- Traditional Keyboard solo Licks.
- Synth Leads and FX.
- Power Bass lines.
- Scratch Noises.
- Rap and Spoken words.
Produced by Ali Tatar (A-tee)
Balkan lines was produced by Ali Tatar (A-tee) - the man behind Ueberschall's Oriental RnB. He has been producing music for companies such as Sony music and Virgin records. With years of experience in the business as a successful producer and with his unique multi-cultural taste of modern music, he has featured various artists of various styles since the late 80's. A-tee started off his carrier in San Jose California and is now based in Sweden as the directory manager and main producer for "Sound Factory productions Sweden" in the city of Vasteras.
Powered By Elastik Player
Balkan lines is powered by Ueberschall's Elastik engine.
Elastik Player Features:
- High-speed time-stretching and pitch-shifting in best quality.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.