|Type / Tags|
Beatstation plays Percussion Pads, Lead Instruments and Melodic Bass. It uses a flexible and skinnable open playing surface, records samples, supports external samples, MIDI Grooves and REX Files.
Beatstation harnesses the power of percussion samples and melodic instruments in one virtual instrument.
- Beatstation allows the user to design sound sets by dragging and dropping Wav, REX, MP3 and Toontrack library sounds on to the pads of Beatstation from the Beatstation browser or from the user's computer hard-drive, mixing and matching any sounds available to build brand new personlized sound sets.
- Beatstation records samples.
- Beatstation browses and plays back audio and MIDI with all components in the browser drag and droppable into a host application.
- Beatstation allows the user to customize their playing surface to fit their needs by designing and changing skins as well customizing the order of the playing surface.
- Beatstation compatible sound sets:
- BTX: The Beatstation expansion packs.
- EZX: The EZdrummer expansion packs.
- SDX: Superior Drummer 2.0 expansion packs.
- Toontrack MIDI libraries.
- REX files of any description.