|Product||Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion|
|Type / Tags||Percussion|
Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion is a virtual instrument for Mac OS X and Windows. It features over 12 Gigabytes of more than 200 instrument presets all designed by SONiVOX's sound designers to deliver explosive sounding drums and percussion, for use in a cinematic context.
An integral part of Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion is a new technology called Intelligent Rhythm Control, or I.R.C. Intelligent Rhythm Control Technology is a new concept in music production that offers real-time rhythm correction for maximizing in-time musical performance.
I.R.C., intercepts and adjusts MIDI events as they occur, seamlessly integrating each note into the host timeline and enabling users to create propulsive drum & percussion tracks with fluidity and ease. With I.R.C. enabled it is impossible to play out of time, according to SONiVOX.
Big Bang - Universal Drums features at a glance:
- Over 200 earth-quaking percussion patches.
- All programs are multi-velocity, and multi-take round robin for the utmost in realism.
- SONiVOX's Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology.
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller.
- Independent Zone (per-drum) Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode.
- 8 User-assignable stereo outputs and 8 User-assignable effects busses complete with onboard EQ, and tempo-sync delay.