|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Lo-Fi|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
bLO-FIsh is a 3 Oscillator LO-FI synth. Not an emulation of any particular "chip", bLO-FIsh incorporates classic chip-type (8 bit, video game, etc.) sounds with traditional analog synth elements.
- 3 Wave Oscillators with Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Square and two different widths of Pulse waves.
- Audio rate is switchable between standard 16 bit/44 khz and 8 bit/22 khz LO-FI mode.
- Graphic amplitude ADSRs and volume controls.
- Output routing to one filter, both filters, or no filter.
- Hard sync feedback loop.
- 2 Parallel SV Filters with Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Band Reject modes.
- Graphic ADSRs routable to cutoff, resonance, or both. Knobs to control amount of envelope applied.
- Pan and volume controls.
- No frills distortion device.
- Efficient reverb unit. Normal, gated and freeze modes.
- 2 Tempo-synced LFOs with 20 waveforms and wave modifier options.
- 1 Free-tempo LFO, 2 Graphic ADSRs (modulation also from velocity, aftertouch and mod wheel).
- 16 step tempo sync gate that mixes independently with all 3 oscillators.
- 6 slot modulation matrix with 8 sources and 63 targets.
- Phrase Arpeggiator with several modes, tempo synced.
- Designed to be quick and easy to use. Large, visible, color coded interface.
- Most parameters are controllable via MIDI.
- Monophonic or 8 voice polyphonic operation with retrigger and portamento/glide.
- Small to medium CPU hit, depending on system and patch used.
- 70+ presets.
- PDF manual.