BLT (Bass Level Treble) is a two band Program Equalizer. It features one band of bass shelving fixed at 100hz with boost and attenuation, a level control with boost and attenuation to adjust the right amount loudness and one band of treble shelving fixed at 5kz with boost and attenuation. It produces a big bottom end with a smooth top end.
- Two Bands.
- Low band shelving boost 17.5db at 100hz.
- Low Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 100hz.
- Input Line Trim -12db to +4db variable to .1db.
- High band shelving boost 17.5db at 5kz.
- High Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 5kz.
- Phase reverse switch.
- In /Out Bypass switch.
- Numeric Entry/Display Windows for each band and Input/Output trim gains.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.