Blue Cat's Stereo Triple EQ is based on Blue Cat's Triple EQ technology: its 3 filters lets you to easily equalize the left and right channels of your signal separately. The graphs show you the exact frequency response for each channel, and the included skins let you choose if you want to see both channels on the same graph or not.
The included skins also provide you with the ability to link both channels. You can even mirror the frequency response of both channels, the plug-in acting as frequency panner. Thanks to the "auto-gain" functionality, the gain of the plug-in will never exceed 0 dB.
For more information about the core technology of the filters, check the Triple EQ's description.
- WYSIWYG 3 bands stereo semi-parametric equalizer.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- +-40 dB range on each band.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Left/Right channels link, with "mirroring" capability.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Random preset generation: auto generate custom presets with one single click.
- 'Smooth Update Mechanism': real-time parameter modification with zipper-free parameter updates. Hear absolutely no 'click' when playing with parameters.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- Any sample rate supported.
- DirectX version: supports 32 bits floating point as well as 16 / 8 bits PCM audio streams.
Stereo Triple EQ supports "Blue Cat's Skinning language", allowing you to customize the plug-in to your own needs.