Bronze Bin is a unique tuned and untuned metallic percussion instrument library, created using common found objects with rather distinct tonal character. Bronze is the most common metal used to create top-quality musical bells and cymbals. Every edge, curve, face and angle of this bronze instrument creates very complex and unique sounds, full of harmonics, overtones and even undertones. Producing soft bell-like tones to a raspy wash of colliding frequencies the Soundiron Bronze Bin is a truly unique tuned percussion instrument.
We recorded a variety of tuned and untuned percussion elements using fingers, mallets, and sticks, to bring out the full musicality of this improvised instrument. All of the subtle resonance and harmonic nuances were captured in detail using a wide stereo pair of studio mics. We then designed a whole collection of custom ambiences, drones, pads, effects and other special presets to take it a step further. The resulting instrument collection is both humble and expansive, well-suited for a broad range of production application from experimental to mainstream. For version 3.0 we've add a whole new source instrument, the Chrome Can! With mallets and sticks, we sampled a variety of articulations, such as mallet side, stick rim, mallet bottom, and more! These new articulations make the Chrome Can the ideal companion to the Bronze Bin. As usual, we've added even more new ambiences from the new source content.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility. You have control over swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more. We've also included 20 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you lots of creative options.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 794 Stereo Samples.
- 1.25 GB installed.
- 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 30 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Stick, Mallet, and Hand articulations on two separate cans.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.