Overall: 3377 2607 164
30-Day: 5877; 7-Day: 14440; Yesterday: 8928
broohahaizer is an experimental noise machine AUv3 effect and standalone app.
• two sound sources, "synth" and "modulator" with various noise & tone making settings.
• the sound of these two sources is passed to the ring modulator and then goes to a
switchable "filter" unit
• the app works as an audio effect and the input goes to both "synth" and "modulator" sections
• when modulator is inactive it passes audio input (if available)
• all XY control pads have sustain switches
• all plugin parameters can be automated in AUv3 host and can be controlled / recorded.
• [hold / loop] switch: enables gesture recording / playback / display.