|Developer||Universal Audio / Brainworx|
|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||UAD Hardware Specific|
bx_digital V2 is a state-of-the-art digital mastering equalizer and processor that was recently named Future Music's "Gear of the Decade." This integrated audio toolkit provides precise 11-band equalization and M/S (mid-side) processing of single tracks, subgroups, or summed signals — letting you add presence and transparency to mixes, create impressive lows, correct problems, and emphasize the character of individual instruments and entire mixes. With its independent mono and stereo processing paths, plus an array of intelligent features, the bx_digital V2 has quickly become a must-have tool for many of the world's top mixing, mastering, and post-production engineers.
- Intelligent mastering processor with 3 Modes: M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo.
- Process Mono and Stereo signals separately, with precise control of each signal.
- Powerful and unique "SixPack" Master Section.
- 11-band EQ incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz.
- Built-in M/S De-Esser / Dynamic EQ (20 Hz – 22 kHz).
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature.
- Precise Correlation and Balance metering.
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, and Undo/Redo for all functions.
- Auto Solo and Auto Listen modes.
- Individual Pan for Mid and Side Signals.
- Phase-corrected SOLO buttons for L/R/M/S signals.
- Intelligent "Image Shifting" EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift.
- Mono-Maker control turns bass frequencies mono only.
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs.
- Includes UAD bx_digital V2 mono for mix applications.
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).