|Type / Tags||EQEQPultecPultec EQPultec MEQ 5|
Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
Free Pace iLok account – physical iLok not required
Apogee FX Rack Plugins are made with the same quest for quality and obsessive attention to detail as Apogee hardware products. Thanks to Apogee's unique DualPath DSP-Native technology, Apogee FX Rack plugins can run both on the hardware DSP in Ensemble Thunderbolt and Element Series interfaces and as native plugins on your Mac. Apogee's DualPath technology opens up a variety of popular, simplified workflows, always with the lowest latency.
- The Apogee Pultec MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer plugin precisely recreates the original hardware to sculpt critical midrange frequencies with precision and warmth.
- Developed with Pulse Techniques, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs.
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit.
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques.
- Includes FX and FX Rack versions.
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required.
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces and features DualPath Monitoring for near zero latency recording.