Mac / Win $99 / €99 - iPad $18.99 / €20.99
|Type / Tags||Live Performance HostHardware Plugin Host|
macOS 10.10 and above
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Camelot is a cross platform application for Windows, macOs and iOS (iPad) tool that allows to quickly setup and recall Hardware Instruments & VST/AU Plug-in Software instruments presets, External MIDI keyboards & MPE controllers mapping, attach pdf Lyrics, Chords and Music Sheets.
It combines the benefits of hardware instruments with the adaptability of software solutions. The Ableton Link integration, as well with the MIDI Clock transmission, fills the gap between hardware and software in the clock sync territory.
The extra possibilities given by the advanced MIDI routing, easy hardware instrument presets selection and plug-in hosting features, will enhance the whole live performance experience.
This is just a glimpse of Camelot many features. Camelot team is now working with the world's leader synth manufacturers to support more and more instruments and provide the best experience for live musicians.
- Setlist Management.
- Songs: can have one or more scenes to recall and organize hardware instruments presets, software instruments plugin sounds, music score attachments.
- Hardware instruments smart maps: supported instruments can be managed without the need to know the MIDI bank select, program change, mode change messages. https://camelotpro.com/compatibility/
- Software Plugins: (VST on Windows, AU and VST on macOS, Auv3 on iOS).
- Attachments: pdf, png and jpg file can be uploaded and visualized with each scene.
- Smart Scene switch: no sound interruption when switching scene with software and hardware instruments (*when the feature is supported by the hardware).
- MIDI generic items to manage all hardware device not yet supported with a smart map.
- MIDI advanced items with sysex playback feature.
- Custom User maps to organize and recall with ease MIDI generic and advanced items.
- Smart MIDI port management: set a controller input as a default or replace with another in all songs. No need to use aliases, just plug and unplug your instruments and controllers.
- Tempo sync: MIDI Clock and tempo messages to sync compatible hardware and software instruments.
- External Controller mapping for remote control: switch song, switch scene, tap tempo, panic, GUI navigation, select setlist, select song, select scene.
- Backup and Restore feature across different device: backup file can be loaded into another device / operating system keeping the same setup (plugin not available on the destination device will not be loaded).
- MPE quick setup for multi part instruments: Camelot allows to select a sound preset with ease from a multi part hardware instrument and replicates it to the other MIDI channels with the same pitch bend range and level.
- Windows system requirements: Windows 10.
- macOS system requirements: macOS 10.10 or greater.
- iOS requirements: IOS 11 or greater.