Cave Echo creates an ambient, spacey echo effect with a variety of applications.
- The plugin has two reverbs, a chorus, a delay, and a modulated filter.
- One reverb is first in the signal chain, and the other is last, which provides for a range of sounds relative to the filter, chorus, and delay.
- The filter LFO and the delay are tempo-synced, while the chorus is not.
- The filter and the chorus are both modulated in stereo, where each channel (Left, Right) is the inverse of the other (i.e. when the pitch goes high in the left channel for the chorus, the right goes low).
- Tempo is detected automatically from the user's DAW.
- There are two settings for the chorus, where type "B" has a longer delay time than "A".
- The "Scatter" control is the reverb-in level.
- The signal chain is as follows: Input, Reverb (scatter), Delay, Chorus, Filter, Reverb, Master Mix, to Output.
This Plugin is currently available for download on the Saturnine Realms Website.