Introducing The Chord Engine Genesis. Now play chords with just one key but more realistically than ever.
The Chord Engine Genesis is a "game changer" Chord/MIDI/Production tool. Not only can you play amazing chords more realistically, but you can now drag & drop your MIDI chord performance onto any VST... That's not to mention Genesis' 6GB internal sound library, the on-board Arpeggiator, and a selection of inspiring chord progression presets all included...
What does it do?
Genesis allows you to program up to 12 different chords and gives you control over every note in each chord. Easily create blues notes and unique strums for each chord. Play each chord simply by pressing the corresponding key on your MIDI keyboard. Play melodies with your right hand while playing one-note chords with your left hand or use the on-board arpeggiator to arp the chords to create interesting melodies. The Chord Engine Genesis comes with many chord progression presets to get you going quickly in the right direction.
Drag and Drop MIDI Chords
The Chord Engine Genesis allows producers to easily Drag and Drop the MIDI chords onto any VST of choice. The on-board "Record-to-MIDI" function allows you to record and turn anything you play in Genesis into MIDI whether it be an arpeggio sequence, chords or single notes. Simply drag and drop your MIDI performance to any VST of choice.
Full Features List:
- Play amazing chords pressing just one key on your MIDI keyboard.
- Program 12 different chords.
- Full control over every note in each chord (timing, velocity, release time).
- Easy point and click interface for programming chords. Simply click notes on and off in the Virtual keyboard to program chords.
- Over 150 inspiring chord progression presets for R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Soul, Jazz and more included in the "Full Bundle Version". 30 inspiring presets included in the "Standard version".
- Full 6GB Sound Library. Piano, E-Piano, Strings, Pads, Bells, and Flutes all tailored for R&B, Hip-Hop, Soul, Pop, EDM and Jazz music.
- On-board Arpeggiator.
- Drag & Drop MIDI.
- Route out to nearly any VST.
- Easy tune and Transpose.
Runs in the FULL version of Kontakt 5.3.7 or higher. Will be available for the Free Kontakt player/NKS in November 2018.