Comp87 is an easy to use zero latency compressor plug-in, capable of adding compression, punch and saturation to individual or grouped tracks in the project.
It works great on drums, instruments, vocals or even the master track. There is also a mix knob to get the parallel compression.
The goal was to design a compressor which is smart, fast and easy to use. Two main knobs (Compress and Ratio) control and adjust multiple internal parameters to shield the user from unnecessary tweaks to threshold, curve, gain, makeup, attack and release. Although most controls are included to keep the flexibility.
Changes in Version 2.0.3 (9/9/2018):
- Added AAX plugin format (still beta).
- Improved preset manager with new features. Including new options like copy, paste, init, etc.
- Added undo manager.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changed protection system.
Changes in Version 2.0.2:
Fixed a bug that caused a plug-in fail on some windows hosts.
Changes in Version 2.0.1:
- Parameter automation support.
- Various GUI changes and bug fixes.
- Improved presets system.
Changes in Version 2.0.0:
Rewritten in C++ and now the plug-in is faster than ever, supports VST and VST3 (32-64-bit) on Windows and is also available as VST, VST3 and AU for Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X support.
- VST3 Support.
- 64-bit Support.
- Entirely new code but kept the sound nearly identical to v1.
- CPU friendly and fast.
- New preset system.
- Includes manual.
- Includes installers.