|Product||Cortex Guitar Amp|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / Amp|
Cortex is a virtual guitar amp. Unlike most other amps simulations, this one doesn't try to emulate popular guitar amps, but creates it's own unique sound.
Cortex has the following controls:
- Preamp: choose between two different preamps.
- Gain: Determines the amount of gain of the preamplifier stage.
- Tube/SS: controls whether you'd like to use a tube amp or a solid state amp. You can determine the amount of tube or solid state amplification.
- Low, Mid, High, Presence: controls the EQ.
- EQ: choose between two different EQs.
- Speaker: You have four speakers and can control the volume of three of them. The result is a mix of these four speakers. Additionally you can choose between one of 17 different speaker-types per speaker. Alternatively you can use a lowpass-filter instead of a speaker.
NOTE: Cortex uses the plug-in host's default interface.