Crunkzilla is an Elastik Player-based sample library of Crunk-based grooves and shots. This release provides 2 GB of content in the form of 40 construction kits ranging in tempo from 67 to 145 BPM - genuine flavor and trends from actual Crunk Music plus surrounding styles like Dirty South and HipHop. Kits include main and variation folders with all loops used to make the structure of the mix as well as single shot folders for the drum samples.
Crunkzilla offers a variety of style-accurate drum loops, synth patterns, bass lines, chord progressions, atmospheres, percussion and fx-sounds which can be painlessly bonded to one another. BPM information and root key (key signatures) are embedded in all loop file names, streamlining the selection process.
With the included Elastik Player, content comes setup for direct use. Elastik also provides effects processing such as filter, pitch, reverse and others for each key in the Elastik interface. Instantly modify BPM, Pitch and Loop point settings for an ideal fit.
Responsible for this production are: Tuny Chris and Marc Steinmeier - A team that has collaborated on dozens of productions and remixes for headliners like Kanye West, Eminem, Christina Aguilera and others.
Elastik Player Features:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality.
- "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.
- For Mac OS X & Windows in AU, VST & RTAS formats.