|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
CS-80R is designed to emulate the "juiciness, funkiness and felinity" of the Yamaha CS- series of polyphonic analog synths. The CS-80R is not intended to be an exhaustive virtual reconstruction of the CS-80 - it is just as much influenced by the rougher sounds of the CS-60 and GX-1, and has a different panel design.
- Two lines per voice, each with osc, high and low filter, PWM, pan mixable sine, and modulation oscillator.
- Two extended envelope generators shared by both lines.
- Ring modulator.
- Velocity, aftertouch, foot pedal control.
- Different voicing and sustain modes.
- Four different filter models.
- Keyboard control.
- Velocity sensitive note bend.
- Several CPU-reduction strategies.
- MIDI automation.