|Type / Tags||Sequencer / MultitrackMPENotation|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
Cubase converges "extraordinary" sound quality, intuitive handling and a vast range of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
- State-of-the-art Audio + MIDI Recording/Editing/Mixing.
- VST3 virtual instruments and effects.
- Real multi-channel 5.1 surround sound.
- SoundFrame - Universal Sound Manager.
- Control Room integration within your outboard studio environment.
- Seamless integration of external audio and MIDI hardware.
- Pristine 32-bit floating point audio engine.
- Professional music notation and score printing.
Reviewed By paolostylo
May 18, 2019
I've been Cubase from the beginning with an Atari1040ST and later on I switched to PC.
Till today!I tried also other DAW's but Cubase is the one that siuts best for me.
It is easy to use, offers a nice workflow and has so many features that makes me save time.Read more
Reviewed By spinettim
January 28, 2018
Best DAW ever. I switched from Logic some years ago I never regretted.
Very good MIDI handling, Media bay is very well implemented and a decent set of out of the box plugins.
And now Steinberg seems to listen tu its userbase too. Well done.Read more
Reviewed By drwx
January 19, 2018
Cubase was an early girlfriend, then I fooled around with others but when life got serious, I married her.
I'm thrilled about the changes Steinberg has been introducing since 7.5.
Cubase has the best MIDI routing on the market and an amazing interface for mixing. It took a few updates and support tickets to get it rock solid but now my Cubase Artist 8 is a fortress. Thanks and keep it up Steinberg.Read more