|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
CX1V is a professional compressor/expander that offers an easy to use interface that drives a sophisticated and flexible dynamic control algorithm. The wide number of control parameters and features (e.g. look ahead, hard/soft knee), makes the CX1V the tool of choice to control the dynamic of vocal parts, instruments or complex mixes. Additionally, the expansion capability of the CX1V can be used to improve old audio recordings by restoring a more natural dynamic and an enhanced signal to noise ratio. CX1V compressor/expander has been designed to obtain an extremely transparent action with a natural and smooth response.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Extremely transparent compression action.
- Delay compensation on hosts supporting PDC.
- 24-bit/96kHz audio support.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter automation (depending on host application).
- Stereo out (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo).