€99 / $99
|Type / Tags|
XP or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
10.6 or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Cyclop is a powerful monophonic bass synthesizer. Spectral, digital, or fat analog. Use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
- FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
- 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor.
- 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
- Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
- Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Reviewed By SURGEn
November 10, 2013
I love this synth. The FX knob, automated, gives you some major control of some fun sounds. This synth is still new to me and I do not like the idea that I have to go to an exterior source for the manual. However, I will do what it takes to learn and perfect this synth.
For those into dubstep, I would at least try the synth out. It rocks and I am amazed at the sounds that it spits out my speakers;Read more