|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Dagger is a compact and powerful monophonic synthesizer, that incorporates the most advanced and authentic circuit modelling technology. Dagger captures the spirit of analogue synths, but does not try to emulate any of them, its designed from the ground up to bring you its own distinctive, bold character. Due to its simple and intuitive user interface Dagger is fast and easy to operate, yet packs possibilities that will surprise you. You can't get more for the money.
- 2x oversampling (Filters 8x).
- Audio-rate processing of all signals.
- Power supply model - introduces a bit of characteristic noise into every signal.
- 2 oscillators with wave shape morphing and hard-sync.
- Modulation destinations: pitch, phase, detune, oscillator 1 wave shape.
- Modulation sources: LFO modulator (env mode supported).
- 8x oversampled, circuit modelled, zero-delay feedback, highly nonlinear filters designed especially for Dagger synth.
- 1 'Japanese style' 12db, noisy high-pass filter with highly nonlinear resonance.
- 1 low pass filter, 5 models available
- 12 db Steiner-Parker.
- 2x transistor-ladder.
- 2x diode ladder.
- Modulation sources: Envelope, LFO, Oscillator 2, Modulation wheel.
- Multi-mode modulator (LFO, Decay envelope, VCO).
- ADSR envelope generator.
- Modulation sources: Key velocity, Modulation wheel.
- High quality, warm diode-clipper circuit model.
- Modulation sources: Envelope (ADSR, partial envelope: R o AR), LFO.