|Product||Darkglass Ultra Plugins|
|Type / Tags|
Darkglass Electronics has been handcrafting gear with the highest standards on the market, creating products that changed the way bass players craft their sound. Neural DSP introduces the official Darkglass Ultra Plugin series including two of their most famous products, the B7K Ultra and the Vintage Ultra.
Microtubes B7K Ultra [Original hardware features]
The Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features:
- A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently.
- A Master volume to control the overall unit level.
- Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between. The B7K is an universal tone crafting machine.
Vintage Ultra [Original hardware features]
The Vintage Ultra is the result of the finest engineering process we have ever accomplished. 40 years ago it was necessary to carry a massive amp to have a rich, tight and articulate sound for bass players. Today, all you need is a super portable preamp which enables on one side a massive clean sound, and from the other side, a tasty saturated sound. This is a true elixir for low end lovers.
Plugin exclusive Features
On top of all the original features of the original pedals, the plugin includes:
- Input and Output Gain knobs: Input will affect on how much signal the plugin will feed in. This will affect the amount of distortion range of the drive pot. Adjust according to your purposes and input signal levels. The output will affect on how much signal the plugin will feed out to your DAW channel. Meters will show if input or output signals are clipping by holding a red indicator for "X" seconds.
- Link/Unlink EQ Switch: Originally the pedals come with a fixed EQ that will be applied to both Clean and Distorted Signal. With this new feature, it is possible to have different and independent EQs for each of them. Activate switch to make them independent.
- Stereo Signal Processing Switch: Original hardware has the power to process only a mono input signal. With the Stereo switch you are able to process a Stereo input signal. Ideal for experimenting with new bass sounds, synths and more.
- Quality Switch: Changes the quality with which the plugin will process the signal, based on different levels of oversampling (Specific numbers will be administered soon). The higher the quality more processing CPU power needed.
- VDU/B7K Switch, Change between both pedals inside the same plugin, each pedal will keep its own configurations, except for global plugin configurations such as Quality, Input, Output, Stereo, EQ and Resize.
- Resize Button, Toggles between the two different window sizes for the plugin. Allows to have a smaller or bigger view depending on your workflow needs.