|Product||Digicussion 2, Kontakt Instrument|
|Type / Tags||Synthetic DrumsDrum KitsDrumsElectronic DrumsKontakt InstrumentSamples|
The Kontakt Instrument version of Digicussion 2 is an advanced drum machine to customize the sounds and kits in a multifunction interface which includes all kinds of sonic controls, professional mastering effects, a built-in sequencer, preset kits saved as Kontakt snapshots and drum patterns for every kit. The Digicussion 2 Kontakt Instrument was created in collaboration with Icebreaker Audio.
Digicussion 2 is a large synthetic drum kit library composed of hard kicks, twisted snares, ambient stabs and complexly interacting layers and was created using high fidelity synthesis and sampling techniques. The kits in Digicussion 2 are concise and playable, designed to provide inspiration for creative rhythmic input for music of all styles.
Kontakt Instrument Features:
- Volume, Pitch and Filter envelopes per sound.
- Filter, EQ, Distortion, Lo-Fi and Dynamic effects per sound.
- Master FX including analogue modelled EQ, Compressor and Tape Saturation.
- Convolution Reverb with 20 custom impulse responses.
- Three engine modes, including a vintage SP1200 emulation.
- Preset kits saved as Kontakt snapshots.
- Preset MIDI maps and the ability to customize the mapping.
- Built-in sequencer.
- Preset drum patterns.
- Compatible with Komplete Kontrol Native Map and Light Guide.
*The Kontakt Instrument library is for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.4.1 or later and is not compatible with the free Kontakt player.
Digicussion 2 Tech Specs:
- 50 kits.
- Six categories of kits, sorted by sound.
- 16 samples in each kit, for a total of 800 samples.
- Samples are 24-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- Sample folders are separated by sound type.
- Total sample size is 165 MB (130 MB compressed).