Digital Grimebox is a creative sonic degradation plug-in, comprised of a bitcrusher, a downsampler, an adaptive bias and distortion algorithm, and a low pass filter.
- Adaptive bias technology which is psychoacoustically optimised to generate flattering tubesque even order distortion.
- Four available modes of adaptive distortion.
- Three available lowpass filter types.
- Selective clipper-limiter threshold activation level.
- High quality, analogue-modelled minimum phase filters.
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout.
- Efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors.
- Zero latency throughput - absolutely no internal signal delay whatsoever.