DirectiXer (pronounced direct-eye-zer) is a VST adapter for DirectX host applications. The program wraps VST plugins so that they can be used in DirectX host applications, such as Cakewalk SONAR, Sonic Foundry Vegas, Syntrillium CoolEdit and many others.
DirectiXer fully supports VST 2.0 instruments, exposing them as DXi instruments, and parameter automation recording and playback (host support is required).
The program offers flexible per-plugin option settings and routing capabilities. Supported are both float and fixed point audio formats.
- DXi2 support with multiple instrument outputs.
- MIDI NRPN automation of synthesisers.
- Song tempo and meter information support.
- Windows Explorer integration.
- DirectiXer also supports internal plugin presets and VST bank (FXB) and program (FXP) files.