Distel was more or less the Test synth for Fratzoor, but in the end it didn't sound too bad I think. There is not a lot to say about Distel. It's based on subtractive synthesis and distorting in many different ways (1 Waveshaper for each Oscillator and another Waveshaper behind the Filters) has a bass enhancer with several controls and some other things you will find out.
There are some hidden features ;-)
Use the volume controls to manage distortion a bit.
You use Distel on your own risk.
- 2 Oscillators, 1 Waveshaper for each.
- 3 different Filters + adjustable modulation-amount.
- (Signal Flow : Filter 1,Filter 2, Filter 3) + another Waveshaper.
- 6 Voices and different Voice-Modes.
- adjustable Bass-Enhancer (fixed frequency at 80Hz).
- LFO+Filter and Amp Envelope.
- Windows 32-bit (works bridged as 64-bit).