|Product||Dr. Beat Box|
|Type / Tags|
Dr. Beat Box is a retro drum module paying homage to the classic drum machines of the 70s and early 80s. Featuring no less than 35 drum kits including sounds from rare analog beatbox and obscure mid-eighties drum machines. Among them, the Korg Mini Pops made famous by Jean-Michel Jarre with his hit track "Oxygen Part 4". The Korg KR-55 used by Depeche Mode on their first album "Speak and Spell". The BOSS Dr. Rhythm DR-55 used by The Cure on "One Hundred Years". Dr. Beat Box is the perfect companion to Thales Model I for a truly retro music production setup. Comes with 60 MIDI retro drum loops inspired by the aforementioned artists and the popular electronic genres of the 70s and 80s.
- 35 retro drum kits.
- 60 MIDI drum loops.
- GM MIDI compatible.
- Velocity sensitive.
- Easy to use interface.
- VST/AU plugin interface for both macOS and Windows.
- Compatible with Windows 7 & up or macOS High Sierra & up.
- The plugin requires 87 MB of HD space.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- macOS VST and AU plugins format (compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems).
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Tracktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar & Apple Logic Pro.