The Dr Bohm Digital Drums is a 13 bit, EPROM based drum machine produced in 1982 - '83. It features 25 different (you guessed it.) digital drum samples that pass through an excellent sounding filter. The sounds can be punched into the Bohm's "humanized" internal sequencer, which is groovy beyond belief and makes the Bohm capable of more complex and dynamic drum patterns than other machines of its time. The samples themselves are crunchy and compressed, but not lo-fi. And they all pass through internally adjustable high and lowpass filters that cloak everything in warmth.
Click here for more...
- (215) 24-bit WAV Samples (55 one-shots, 160 loops).
- Drum Hits include: bass drum, snare, snare roll, snare filtered, snare brush, hi hats, rim, clap, congas, bongos, toms, maraca, tambourine, crash, ride, woodblock, clave and cowbell.
- Factory patterns, fills, custom and stripped patterns loops range from 70 - 128 BPM.
- Sampled cleanly through an API 1608 console and Apogee Symphony.
- (40) Ableton Grooves of the Factory Patterns.
- (40) MIDI clips of the Factory Patterns.
- 277.6 MB Unzipped.