DSP Trigger is a software-based audio to MIDI converter. Unlike similar products on the market, DSP Trigger is specifically designed to be used with drum pads and as such provides faster and more accurate triggering than can be achieved using standard audio to MIDI converters. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to four articulations from a single drum pad.
- Sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Generous controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads, cymbals, and live drums.
- Crosstalk cancellation.
- Clip Compensation.
- Connected instances.
- Powerful interface.
- Low CPU usage.