Dubstep provides 38 Construction Kits and 1,432 loops and samples in the Dubstep genre. It includes halfstep beats, deep subs, phat wobbly basslines, twisting melodies, bombastic build-ups, vocals, stomping chords and a massive effect section.
The 38 Construction kits contain up to 4 sub-kits and are organized as follows:
- Main Kit - Includes the main theme, sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kit A, B & C - provide additional alternative phrases which is used to give you more flexibility.
In addition to the 38 construction kit this library keeps an extra folder for wobble basslines and special dubstep vocals.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information provide a very easy way of arranging a whole track including all the parts you need to make a perfect unique Dubstep tune. Additionally the Elastik 2 Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the phrases to further fit your productions. Elastik gives you the chance to focus yourself 100% on creativity without having to hassle with scales and BPMs.
Responsible for this product is Marc Steinmeier. He has worked for companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG to name a few. He has assisted, produced or remixed for well known artists. He gave a lot of productions their break in terms of Sounddesign.
- 1.84 GB, 1432 Loops, 38 Construction Kits.
- Genre: Dubstep.
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone.
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required.