Dune Delay allows you to choose the amount of bounces there are in the delay and to blend from the input audio to the delayed audio. You can control the shape of the delay so you can have the standard fading out delay or building delays. There are 10 delay shape to choose from and also other built in features such as gate effects for both left and right channels, a reverb, a filter, pan and volume controls.
- Control the delay volume and space.
- SVF filter.
- Tempo sync gate effect.
- Built in reverb settings.
- A second tempo sync delay.
- A chorus effect.
- Standard controls such as Dry/Wet mix, pan and volume controls.
- Randomize for controls and Dune Delay Volume and Space.
- Bypass/Power switches for all separate sections to help save CPU.
- Output display and status bar for control values.