The new GS-201 Mark II is the evolution of a project GSi started back in 2007 with the release of the old version of GS-201. The purpose is to capture the magic of the Space Echo RE-201 and make it available to all.
- Adjustable tape length from 1 meter to 4 meters.
- Adjustable quality for all heads, including erase and write heads.
- Adjustable Azimuth alignment for all heads.
- Host Tempo synchronization with 16 divisions.
- Stereo option with adjustable width (delay between channels).
- Adjustable noises (hiss & hum).
- Adjustable motor lag time.
- Adjustable tape quality and loop junction.
- RE-501 BBD Chorus.
- RE-501 Sound-on-sound pickup head (4th head).
- Authentic "Folded Line" Spring Reverb emulation.
- Built-in programmer with 128 Programs.
- Import/export of Programs and Banks.
- Built-in MIDI Learn function with import/export of custom MIDI maps.
- Adjustable output level.
- Integrated help with tool-tips and readout displays.