|Developer||Nomad Factory / Plugivery|
|Type / Tags||Vocal Effects|
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Windows 7 - XP - Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Macintosh Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The RetroVox is designed to add a wide range of vocal effects to any studio toolkit. The Vinylizer generates the warm sound and drive of old vinyl records. You can even add the vinyl pops and clicks, and at various speeds like 33 rpm or 78 rpm. Other features of the RetroVox include Noise Gate, Compressor, Bass and Treble controls, Brick-Wall Limiter, and V-Mix which blends the output of the Vinylizer with the non-Vinylized signal of the RetroVox.
The Retro-Vox by Nomad Factory provides amazing effects and processing functions for use specifically on vocal tracks. In addition to a Gate and Compressor, this plug-in offers Tone controls and hi/lo pass filters to create a wide range of vocal effects, such as Gramophone, tape simulation or the mid-range phone voice.