Overall: 6189 5788
30-Day: 6291; 7-Day: 5317; Yesterday: 7743
EcolooP is a sampler tool that integrated some originals functions for recreating a new loop, pattern or song by recycling recorded sounds or by importing custom waves file or sliced wave files (EcoWav). Allowing to create or open Pre-existent instruments. There's an administrator note mode with different possibilities to locking up sound.
A loop generator allowing to calculate tempo loop and save the informations in text files with time segments annexed to sounds files and save different data parameters for a sound...
I shall speak about it with more ample details soon.
P.S: A lot of sound files compatible with EcolooP already exist and EcolooP soundbank can be easily open for playing music with them...
Some video tutorial and documentation should follow.
The Midimobile blog is in the course of translation for Anglophiles user.
Check to my blog for download soundbanks and instructions for EcolooP.
Now, you can download the User Manual for EcolooP_Island 1.
If you are novice with EcolooP, Download EcolooPStartKit
Update 1.945 :
* Ability to enable a layer for each slot by selecting the appropriate surf incon (pink and blue to dynamic and count layers)
* Counter number associated in each slot fot Count Layer (to the right of ti icon count layer in the surf blue bubble)
* The two colors can now share the text file file corresponding to the destination of the solt associated sample (mixture of two colors was violet in the earler version)
* The minimum value of the Count Layer is 1 and the maximum is the number of layers
* Start Layer matches the beginning after reset
* The layers now work correctly in 'all sample' mode:
* If you are having problems with the layers (no sound when it snaps a note). Refresh mode 'One Sample' and refresh the sample slot number:
Thank you for your interest brought to MIDImobiles plugins.