|Product||Edward - The Foleyart Instrument|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||FootstepsKontakt Instrument|
Native Instruments' Kontakt Version 5.4.1 or higher
Edward brings real recorded and natural randomized Foley Artist footsteps to every audio production studio: offers high end quality and parameters to adjust distance and environment based on Native Instruments Kontakt engine.
Tovusound's Edward – The Foleyart Instrument is a live playable Foley Artist Instrument made for Native Instruments Kontakt with adjustable distance and high end recordings. The Edward sound patch gives access instantaneously to thousands of high quality and real recorded footsteps including different walking speeds, behaviours and surfaces. Edward brings the timeless and high potential of Foley Artists that fits perfectly in today's studio.
- 25.000 real and natural randomized Foley sounds in high quality HD WAV @ 24-bit, 96 kHz.
- Different walking speeds and behaviors.
- 29 combinations of shoes and surfaces plus 3 patches clothes.
- Unique recording setup to easily change footstep distance.
- Automatically left/right-foot diversion.
- Add room response if you like.
- Envelope and filter control ready to hand.
- Use your favorite MIDI Controller.
- Tablet Control ready.
• High Heels
• Timber Floor
• Hardwood Floor
Sennheiser MKH 416
SPL Transient Designer.
7GB Free HD Space.
i7 2.0 GHz
8 GB RAM
7GB Free HD/SSD Space.
Full Version of NI Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher required
(Kontakt Player not supported – stops running after 15 Min)