Effektor is a software audio host that offers VST compatibility to audio programs that do not support it (Reason, Traktor, etc.). It aims to transform these programs into plug-ins themselves, and allows you to route the audio and MIDI signals to and from standard VST plugins. For example, a DJ can use any VST plugin along with Traktor. Used with Reason, Effektor can process incoming and outgoing audio signals using any VST plugin, without adding any latency.
- Up to 16 VST plugins.
- 16 I/O channels between EFFEKTOR and the hosted software.
- Compatible with Reason, Traktor 2, Traktor 3 and all other ASIO capable programs without VST support.
- Full MIDI and audio routing.
- Full remote control by MIDI and network.
- Supports RTP MIDI (MIDI over IP).
- Based on Expandium hosting technology.
- Low latency audio engine (down to 1 ms).
- "Pure ASIO" approach.
- Designed for Live performance.