|Type / Tags||Synth|
EG WaveSHAPER is the first synthesizer that lets you create your sound with a finger.
Draw the waveform on the screen or shape a builtin one, mix it with a classic analog oscillator and a sub oscillator and automate all the knobs with 2 drawable LFOs and 2 ENVs.
'Waveshaping is a synthesis-and-transformation technique that turns simple sounds into complex sounds'
2 wavetables can be designed and morphed to create unique and dynamic sounds under your finger, choosing the morph attack and release; complex spectra can be created waveshaping the oscillator and introducing non linear distortion, rich harmonics and a tube-vacuum behaviour.
The hybrid Waveshaping/Wavetable engine lets you combine a wavetable oscillator with a classic oscillator and a sub oscillator, to add additional sound layers and depth.
2 LFO and 2 Envelopes with indipendent time can be assigned to virtually any of the synth parameters. They can also be graphically designed with the touch of your finger or you can choose among the builtin envelopes.
- Hybrid Wavetable/Waveshaping engine.
- Draw your wavetable oscillator with your finger.
- 20+ builtin waveforms to use and modify.
- 2 LFOs and 2 ENVs assignable to any parameter.
- FX: Reverb, Delay and EG Crush.
- Detune osc to create huge unison sounds.
- FM and Noise with configurble FM Ratio and Noise eq.
- VCF and Reso filters.
- Complete presets management with export and share.
- Core MIDI: MIDI in, MIDI CC, MIDI poly aftertouch.
- AU3 with full knobs parameters automation.
- Universal for iPad & iPhone.