Electri-Q (posihfopit edition) is based on Electri-Q (which is based on posihfopit). It has the same features as posihfopit, but it inherits the stability of Electri-Q.
All newer features of the Electri-Q (linear/maximum phase mode) are missing.
Electri-Q - posihfopit edition is a simple, intuitive, but powerful minimum phase EQ, which makes it very easy to adjust the magnitude of any audio material. Due to its flexibility, it can be used on every track or even as a mastering equalizer.
The plugin offers two different algorithms. The 'Analog' algorithm was modelled on a transistor based circuit of a real analog EQ. On the other hand 'Digital' is a pure and neutral digital EQ without any coloration.
'Electri-Q - posihfopit edition' has up to 64 bands and offers several filter types.
- Intuitive GUI.
- Up to 64 bands.
- Two basic algorithms ('Digital' and 'Analog').
- 64-bit Assembler optimized.
- Economy Mode for less CPU Usage.
- All basic filter types (Peak, HighShelf, LowShelf, Highpass, Lowpass, Bandpass, Notch).
- 30+ special filters.
- Mono/Stereo (linked).
- Exact edit of frequency, gain, bandwidth.
- Add/Delete of a band.
- Customizable Default.
- A|B compare.
- Import/export posihfopit presets.
- 50 Presets.