Overall: 17882 591
30-Day: 14328; 7-Day: 16566; Yesterday: 18157
Electrogene is a low fidelity audio effect combining bit-crusher, modulation, saturation and filter with scope visualizer. Refined algorithms can produce warm or harsh sound reminding of retro digital or analog audio system.
– Modify sample rate and bit resolution
– Apply drift variance to the bit-crusher sample rate value
– Add frequency modulation to input signal
– Low pass, High pass or Band pass filter
– Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
– Ability to save and randomize parameters
– Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
– 30 built-in presets
– Background audio
– Realtime waveform scope visualizer.