|Type / Tags||Pitch Correction / Auto-tuningBit CrusherMale ChorusOctaverPitch CorrectionPitch Correction / Auto-tuningPitch ShifterPitch TrackingTuner|
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Graillon is a new kind of voice processor that tracks pitch frequency and mixes frequency-shifted copies of the input voice with itself.
Graillon is useful for:
- Producing distorted vocals from clean vocals without crosstalk between harmonics.
- Reinforcing vocals low-end.
- Getting a more masculine or robotic-sounding voice.
- Displaying strong fifth and fourth harmonic relationships in vocals.
- Having fun with a microphone and a DAW.
Only the voiced part of the signal is changed. The unvoiced part of the signal is left untouched, to preserve the original speech's intent.
Graillon is a culminating point, but not the end, of a long search for new kinds of vocal effects. It was designed from the ground-up to be instant. Once warmed-up to the sound of your voice, processing is latency-free.
Available as a VST2 for Windows XP+ and Mac OS X 10.6+, for the price of $49 + VAT.