|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Acid LeadLo-FiPadsSupersaw|
windows XP or newer
Intel processor; OS X 10.5+
Euterpe is a Virtual Analog synth having two oscillators with freely adjustable analog waveforms. Each oscillator can double up to ten oscillators for a total of 20 oscillator super-saw, square, sine, triangle. It has a multimode filter with two resonant lowpass and one highpass. A built-in oscilloscope makes sound crafting easier with direct visual feedback while tweaking parameters. Adjustable decimation following filter envelope, built-in dist, reverb and echo effects.
- Polyphonic and monophonic mode.
- Monophonic glide time is adjustable.
- 2 band limited oscillators freely adjustable between waveforms, the square wave has pulse width modulation.
- Both oscillators can multiply up to 10 freely detuned oscillators each for a total of 20 oscillators.
- Classic ADSR envelopes on amplitude and filter.
- Multimode filter with three resonant choices, lowpass, moog ladder lowpass and highpass.
- Adjustable keyfollow on filter.
- Decimation control that follows filter envelope.
- Simple to use reverb, echo and distortion.
- Oscilloscope with short medium and long view time and possibility to trigger on time for stable waveform view.
- Load and save presets.
- Clipping indicator.