|Product||Falcon Singles - Stick Cello|
|Type / Tags|
Multi-sampled stick cello, originally sampled for my Alchemy library Resurrection for Alchemy 2, some new electronic samples derived from the cello were added for this Falcon release. The single accents were sampled on 10 pitches across the entire cello range at 5 velocity layers - 3x round robin, the tremolos were sampled at 3 pitches on open strings (A1/A2/A3), playing the highest notes on a violin. Two tonal, granular soundscapes, a tremolo patch with time-stretching and a model synth are also included in this collection.
Up to 20 Macros and switches plus the modulation wheel are assigned in each patch, some also use aftertouch, providing detailed control over volume envelopes, filtering, amplitude- and pitch modulations, EQ-ing, dynamics, stereo animation and more. All patches use background images in the UI.
All acoustic samples in this library were recorded with 3 top notch microphones (Neumann) in L-C-R in 48 kHz/24-bit, the microphone signals of all acoustic samples were phase-aligned which improves the stereo picture, enhances the transparency of the sound and makes for snappier transients.
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips here.
- 6 patches combining sampling, granular synthesis and physical modeling.
- 374.5 MB of samples (171 wavs/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit/phase-aligned), 2 background images for the UI.
- The content is not encrypted, so you can use the samples and wavetables in other samplers and synths or directly in your DAW.
- Delivery: download.
- Library size in total: 377.5 MB.
- Price (paypal): € 15 EUR (50% off for Resurrection license holders = € 7.50 EUR).