|Product||Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for Falcon/MachFive 3|
|Type / Tags|
Scattered Entity Vol. 1 is the first library by Simon Stockhausen from patchpool in a series of releases for MOTU's MachFive 3. Over time an entire universe of sounds for this extremely versatile electronic instrument will be created, combining the beauty and natural expression of acoustic instruments with the unlimited possibilities of state-of-the-art sound design.
Specifications and content::
- 4.38 GB of samples (wav/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit).
- 121 patches/instruments + 8 variations, combining all synthesis methods available in MachFive.
- Multisampled instruments, pure and and combined with electronics.
- Evolving pads.
- Vocal textures.
- Experimental and abstract textures.
- Cinematic and ominous soundscapes and drones.
- Complex sequencers.
- Processed field recordings.
- Orchestral sounds derived from orchestral recordings of Simon Stockhausen's own music.
- Celtic harp with 27 strings - multisampled with several velocity layers and round robin, harp glissandi, bisbigliando and more.
- other string instruments (violin, piano, cello).
- Woodwinds (sax/duduk).
- Chromatic and achromatic percussion (Thai gongs, Tamtam, bowed and beaten vibraphone, Tibetan singing bowls, Glockenspiel).
20 patches have custom scripting for extended sound manipulation features and a user interface (check out the videos below), all non-scripted patches have the Modwheel and the 8 Macros assigned in the info tab, many also use Aftertouch.
Scripting by Iain Morland.
All acoustic instrument-samples in this library were recorded with 3 Neumann microphones in L-C-R at 48 kHz/24-bit, a U87 as the center mic - a stereo set of KM 184 for L-R. The field recordings were made with a pair of Sennheiser shotguns inside a windshield cage, mounted on a boom recorded onto a Tascam HD-P2 recorder.
- Celtic Harp - 13 + 1 variation.
- Mallets - 5 + 2 variations.
- Orchestral - 3.
- Pads - 11 + 1 variation.
- Percussion - 8 + 2 variations.
- Sequencer - 8.
- Soundscapes - 17 + 2 variations.
- Strings - 4.
- Synths - 12.
- Timpani - 10.
- Voices - 7.
- Waterphone - 19.
- Woodwinds - 4.
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist here.
Delivery: download - RAR-archive in 5 parts for better download handling - download size: 3.4 GB - fast download speeds guaranteed.
Please note: this library requires the full version of MachFive 3 (version 3.2 and higher), it will not work with the UVI workstation.
All demos in the widget below were produced entirely with MachFive 3 using only patches from Scattered Entity Vol. 1, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of MachFive were used in a track. If a demo does use 3rd party reverb, this is mentioned in the track title.