Fattenizer allows for the "fattening" of tracks or mixes which were recorded with a thin sound or which need an extra boost to come to the front of your mix.
New In Version 2
- Processor 1 and Processor 2 now contain control knobs to adjust "Intensity", "Fattening", and "Wet/Dry Mix".
- A new processing unit, "Para-Lite" offers a lite function 3 band parametric equalizer with adjustable "Frequency", "Sharpness", and "Amplitude Adjust" control knobs for final tonal adjustments to be applied the audio signal after leaving Processor 1 and Processor 2.
- New Factory Preset functionality gives users access to quick effects using parameter settings designed at Levelground Media.
- An expanded and rewritten GUI makes your work with Fattenizer more intuitive and easy.
- Input and Output Meters allow visual feedback to help users achieve just the right gain level with Fattenizer.