|Product||Feldspar Special Edition|
|Developer||Perimeter Sound Arts|
Included with other purchase
|Type / Tags||Multi FX|
Feldspar Special Edition is a special edition of Contralogic's Feldspar Multi FX VST plug-in; it is a slightly altered version of the original. It has one envelope and settings instead of 2, and 4 modulation routings in the matrix instead of 6. A reverb effect has been added, the CPU usage has gone down by about 1/3, and the number of patches has doubled. Like the original, it also has a ring-modulator with level and pitch control, a dual filter with a bleed function, delay/echo with filter and ping pong options, and an envelope and two LFOs allow for various tempo-synced modulation options. There is also a master volume out section, with wet/dry mix controls, and a width control.
- A 3 mode sequenced envelope, with rate control, as well as ADSR and amp controls.
- A 4X modulation routing matrix, with the usual source & destination settings as well as mix level. Modulation sources include S&H, as well as LFO + and -, and Envelope + and -, and can be sent to filter, ring, and reverb controls for even more varied modulations.
- Delay/Echo with LP/HP filtering, and L-R, R-L, and Straight settings for the echos.
- 2 assignable LFOs for various tempo-synched modulation possibilities, with 16 different wave types to choose from, rate control, and FM and AM controls for frequency and level modulation control.
- A ring modulator with level and pitch controls.
- Unique dual filters, with bleed control, and 4 filter types to choose from.
- A reverb effect with dampening control.
- Width control in the master out section, for enhanced stereo sound.
- Low to moderate CPU usage, and 31 presets included.