|Product||AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor|
|Type / Tags|
* PC with SSE compatible processor (Intel Pentium-3, AMD Athlon-XP, or higher)
* Windows Server 2003 or later
* Apple Macintosh with Intel processor
* macOS Snow Leopard 10.6 or later
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
AriesVerb is a multi-effects processor based on a highly flexible Feedback Delay Network (FDN) design with extremely low CPU usage. Examples of what it can do include but are not limited to:
- Delays, Echoes and Reflections.
- Choruses and Flangers.
- Stereo Transformations.
- Body Resonances, Filters.
- Pitch shifting.
- FM effects.
- Non-linear limit cycles.
... plus arbitrary blends and crossovers of any of the above.
When used conservatively as a room simulator, this plugin can do smooth reverbs with a lively and present sound. In addition, this plugin can do more than just room simulation. Most parameters can be adjusted over a wide range of many orders of magnitude, allowing for phasing effects in the microseconds (µs) range, even below the actual sampling rate used. The delay length modulation can be adjusted in depth and speed, where the modulation speed may be so high that FM like effects are possible. An envelope follower as modulation source allows for ducked or gated reverb effects. A non-linear saturation can be activated in the feedback path, either to give the sound an analog feel, or to create chaotic limit cycles. The possibilities are vast.
- Feedback Delay Network reverb/multi-fx plugin.
- Base delay time: 1 µs (microsecond) to 1 s (second).
- Decay time: up to 10000 s.
- Linear filtering: decay time adjustable in 3 bands.
- Non-linear filtering: saturation with optional overunity.
- Modulation sources: 2×LFO (0.1 Hz – 1kHz), 1× envelope follower.
- Modulation targets: delay length, phase Inverter, decay time, output level.
- Freely adjustable input/output connections.