|Type / Tags||Synth (Semi Modular)|
Foorius allows you to explore and combine multiple synthesis methods in a single patch.
- 16 note polyphonic synthesis engine.
- FM, AM, VA, Wave-sequencing and Noise Oscillators.
- Loads of different filters including circuit modeled Analog filters.
- Freely routable signals.
- Built in effects.
- 20 LFOs and 20 128-point Envelope generators.
- Advanced MIDI handling.
- Unique GUI that moves beyond the "looks just like hardware" paradigm.
- 80 patches to get you started.
Reviewed By andrew_k
January 28, 2008
The complexity of Foorius means it takes a while to learn how to program, though there are some great presets to start with. The complexity also means it's not light on the CPU however with modern multi core processors this is much less of an issue than it was. At the price (donation ware) it begs to be taken a look at keeping in mind it isn't an instant gratification instrument.Read more