|Product||Found Sounds From Mars|
|Developer||Samples From Mars|
|Type / Tags||field recording samplesFoleyKontakt InstrumentSamples|
Found Sounds From Mars is a collection of foley and acoustic sound FX in different natural environments. The collection includes samples of thunderstorms, vinyl, elevators, drill bursts, pepper grinders, metal pots, coins, and many others.
After recording the samples were tube saturated, re-pitched on tape, morphed in the Lexicon Vortex, and converted to 24-bit WAV samples. The samples come in custom instruments for Ableton, Logic, and Kontakt that come with the bundle, or can be used standalone in any sampler or drum machine that accepts WAV files.
Included In The Bundle:
- 650+ 24-bit WAV Foley / Field Recording Samples.
- Adds up to over 1 hour of Field Recordings.
- Separate Clean, Tube Saturated, re-pitched to Tape, and Vortex-processed Samples.
- Ableton Live 9 Session containing 15 fully mapped drum racks.
- 15 Kontakt and Logic Instruments.
- WAV Samples organized by folder.
- For custom Ableton drum racks: Ableton Live 9.5 (Not Intro), 1.2 GB hard drive space (unzipped).
- For custom Kontakt instruments: Kontakt 4+ (Not Player), 1.2 GB hard drive space (unzipped).
- For custom Logic instruments: Logic 9+, 1.2 GB hard drive space (unzipped).
- WAV: 1.1 GB Unzipped.