The sound of freeQueue (EQ) may remind you of many classic analog designs. You get access to four bands of equalization with two shelving filters and two peaking filters, a design which matches that of many sought after high-end console equalizers. Many mix recipes are included as saved settings which can be loaded through your VST host.
- Inspired by classic analog eq designs.
- Four bands of eq, two peaking, high shelf, and low shelf.
- Global output level control.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jump started.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Non-clipping EQ filter. You can make the most radical boosts of any frequency and the equalizer will never clip. This free VST plugin will output accurate signals even above 0dB (if supported by your DAW). You can use the output level control of the EQ to bring it down for subsequent plug-ins or use your track fader. Either way, freeQueue will never add clipping distortion to your signal.
- Handles mono-to-mono and stereo-to-stereo I/O from your DAW.